Fixed Assets Accountant
|Job Title:||Fixed Assets Accountant|
|Salary:||£27000 - £33000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
£27,000 - £33,000 per annum plus Benefits plus Excellent Bonus
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join this well-established organisation.
- Updating and maintaining Fixed Asset ledger accounts for US GAAP & Statutory reporting
- Timely and accurate monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
- Analysis, identification, communication and resolution of balance sheet account reconciliation issues
- Prepare journal entries to general ledger
- Prepare annual property tax filings
- Assure documents processed are included in the appropriate accounting period
updates and maintains month-end/quarter-end/year-end closing schedules
- Performs balance sheet and income statement account analyses and actual versus budget comparisons to determine if there are missing entries or significant variances that require further investigation.
- processes accruals during month-end close
- Prepares the monthly Fixed Asset roll forwards that ties to the GL
- Assist in internal and external audit requests
The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of internal controls and US GAAP accounting, strong analytical an problem solving background. You will have experience in process and project management skills.
On offer is the chance to propel your career within a business that has not only gained market dominance, but continues to show impressive growth and future strategy.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £26000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits (study support + bonus)
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Salary: £200 - £260 per day
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits