Financial Systems Manager
|Job Title:||Financial Systems Manager|
|Location:||Hertfordshire, E. of England, England|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Bonus|
|Start Date:||Jan 19|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
£40,000 - £55,000 + Excellent Bonus
We are currently seeking a Financial Systems Manager to work for this leading leisure business during a period of system transformation and business growth.
You will play a key role in managing and maintaining the Financial Systems and all key system interfaces / reporting systems.
Working with teams across the business the role will be involved in a number of ongoing projects ranging from routine upgrades, maintenance, automation, process improvement and streamlining financial processes.
Involvement in projects such as;
* Automation of / improving reconciliation process / Bank posting to Journals etc..
* Development and maintenance of budget and forecast models.
* Automation of manual transactions including design, delivery and implementation of automated processes and interfaces.
* Project management of various finance system initiatives.
* Identify improvements and design / deliver system solutions.
* Responsibility for various financial reporting systems.
* Responsible for all financial reporting development, specification, and implementation of new reporting.
* Work closely with IT to maintain the stability of the code structures and underlying data used within reports.
* Create and implement process improvements which include testing, validating and documenting change process.
* Provide support to the business for monthly financial close and reporting and annual budget and forecast processes.
* Support end users' needs by providing assistance with report creation/implementation, user training and functionality guidance as needed.
* Periodic review of system functionality design and configuration.
* Analysis, design, development, testing, troubleshooting, documenting, training, implementation, maintenance and enhancement of the financial application environment to meet business needs.
* Previous experience as a Financial Systems Manager / Systems Accountant / Financial Systems Analyst is a prerequisite.
* Ideally you will be a part or qualified accountant / come from an accounting background and potentially moved into a finance system accounting role, playing a key role in a variety of financial system-related projects, particularly involving system functionality, reporting and automation.
* Excellent IT skills with a strong understanding of financial systems, data sources and financial reports is a prerequisite.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £80000 - £110000 per annum
Accounts Payable Supervisor
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Supply Chain Finance Transformation Lead - Oracle
Salary: £80000 - £100000 per annum
Finance Manager- Contract
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + Great Benefits- Car Allowance £5k
Finance Manager- Contract
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + Great Benefits