Financial Reporting Manager
|Job Title:||Financial Reporting Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + £5k Car, Bens|
|Duration:||5 months +|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
You will support the Senior Finance Manager by managing and owning timely reports, articulating the wider group performance as well as explaining any variances in the budget or forecast. You will also have significant opportunities to refine and improve current processes, troubleshooting where necessary to encourage 'best in class' performance across the team.
Main duties include:
* Fully understand system procedures required to deliver management accounts and proactively manage impact of business changes on reporting.
* Develop MI and processes to reflect business change and new requirements.
* Support monthly board and executive committee reports and collate information from finance stakeholders
* Own Group balance sheet and all related processes and reporting, ensuring all key balance sheets are reconciled on a timely basis and variances to expectations are understood with appropriate actions in place
* Update monthly balance sheet risks & opportunities tracker understanding drivers behind each one
* Reconcile and review owned balance sheet accounts.
* Support delivery of statutory accounts in line with internal and external timetable.
* Reconcile and understand differences in statutory and management accounts.
* Draft audit papers for half year and year end reporting
* Own designated P&L lines and prepare budget and forecast for those lines, inc. Share based payments, Pensions, Bonus.
The successful candidate must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with a strong academics record. You must have exceptional technical accounting knowledge and strong track record reporting under IFRS. You must be a confident communicator, adept at building relationships quickly and have an ability to articulate complex financial information in a concise, informative manner.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a technically strong, top calibre Financial Reporting Manager to work for business that can offer an enjoyable, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. This client have a track record recognising and retaining top talent, giving you every chance to achieve personal career goals.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Financial Reporting Manager
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus, Medical, Pension
Financial Reporting Accountant
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Bens
Financial Accountant (Newly Qualified ACA)
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, Excellent Bens
North London, London
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Medical, Pension
Interim FP&A Manager
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £400 - £470 per day