Financial Reporting Manager (12 month FTC)
|Job Title:||Financial Reporting Manager (12 month FTC)|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Main duties include:
* Working with the Group FC, ensuring controls and reconciliations have been agreed
* Driving month end processes, including intercompany and annual adjustments
* Delivering the monthly parent company reporting requirements, including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
* Actively managing the statutory accounts and audit process, including producing high quality draft accounts
* Liaising with Financial Planning Manager, to ensure annual budget process is informed
* Developing consistent standard variance reports for auditors
* Driving the involvement of wider colleagues; Legal, Communications, HR etc.
Key skills & experience required:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
* Proven experience managing statutory reporting process in a large business
* Up to date IFRS knowledge
* Confident, credible communicator, capable of building relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
* Ambitious, self-motivated character
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented, astute Financial Reporting Manager to join this brilliant brand and be part of a high performing, dynamic team; also gaining great exposure to the Group Financial Controller in a visible role.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available