Financial Reporting Accountant
|Job Title:||Financial Reporting Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Bens|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Main duties include:
* Supporting the Group Financial Reporting Manager in the preparation of the annual report and interim financial statements of the Group, and taking ownership of accounting for all of the Group's subsidiary entities.
* Supporting in the preparation for the year-end audit and the interim review, including in leading the preparation of the Accounting Matters Report for the Board
* Support the contact with and providing assistance to the Group's auditors.
* Own and Lead the Balance Sheet review process including presenting to the Board and stakeholders around the business
* Assist in the formulating of accounting policies for the Group
* Support the preparation of quarterly reporting information, communicated externally and internally to the FD/CFO
* Support ad hoc initiatives such as implementing better financial controls
* Responsibility of technical advice and guidance internally within finance and externally outside finance in relation to IFRS accounting treatment of various matters, and keeping abreast of the latest accounting disclosures/changes.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with exceptional technical knowledge of IFRS and accounting standards. You will be of Graduate calibre and have a strong academic record to date. You must have proven your abilities in a fast-paced, blue-chip environment, either in top 10 practice or industry.
This client always look to recruit bright, ambitious and confident characters, so Candidates must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
You will be given every opportunity to benefit from the business' fluid structure, which allows for clear career development and rotations. This is an exciting time to join a highly sought after organisation, currently going through an exciting period of transformation and growth.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Financial Reporting Accountant - ACA
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits plus Bonus
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits + 10% Bonus
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits