Financial Planning Analyst, Watford Hertfordshire
|Job Title:||Financial Planning Analyst, Watford Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£38000 - £40000 per annum + benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
£38,000 - £40,000 + benefits package
Our client a highly reputable commercial leader in their chosen field, is looking to add to their accomplished finance team on an initial Fixed Term Contract basis. The requirement is for a proven individual with a track record in providing value adding analysis in order to make a significant contribution to the development of the commercial insight within the business.
You will be partly qualified or about to complete your professional qualification, and experienced in the following areas:
- development, implementation and management of financial performance measurement processes.
- forecasting, budgeting and analysis of profitability.
- developing utilisation reports to support variance analysis.
- Understanding the P&L cost drivers and ensuring key stakeholders are aware of their respective parameters.
- development of weekly and periodic financial reports that support the reporting cycles.
- highlighting opportunities and risks for both sales trading and cost optimisation.
- Intermediate to advanced use of Excel.
- presenting findings to senior management team.
On offer is the chance to play a pivotal role within an entity bucking the trend within the current economic climate. You will have the chance to develop professionally and see how your efforts affect the bottom line of the business. Exciting times within a social environment are guaranteed in return for drive, effort and results.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available