Financial Controller (SME)
|Job Title:||Financial Controller (SME)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Reporting to the UK MD you will lead and manage the finance function and collaborate with the Teams in the United States, to ensure timely reporting and efficient controls are in place.
* Managing the accounting function, completing monthly and annual accounts for revenue and costs
* Providing and reviewing budgetary information for all functions
* Executing monthly financial analysis and reporting on variances to forecast for revenue and costs
* Overseeing PO, expenditure and cash management
* Ensuring all regulatory requirement of statutory bodies are met, including filing and payment of corporate taxes, VAT and payroll taxes
* Selecting and engaging all suppliers in accordance with procurement policies
* Assisting in periodic audits
* Managing and coordinating payroll and employee benefits
* Coordinating transition to new systems
* Providing international account support to other divisions of US office
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with a strong and varied skill set ideally gleaned in a multi-currency, SME environment. You must be commercially astute, highly numerate and have the ability to operate at all levels.
Your communication skills must be of a high standard, with the proven ability to build professional relationships and generate credibility quickly within a business. Supervisory experience is desired, as you will be responsible for developing a Finance Assistant. You must have a proven track record identifying better ways of working and using your initiative to implement new processes and procedures.
This is a truly great opportunity for a diligent and self-motivated Financial Controller to be part of a respected brand that offers a fun, professional and transparent working environment. You will have every chance to put your own stamp on the role, giving you flexibility and autonomy to add value and gain a real sense of achievement and reward.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available