Financial Controller (Projects)
|Job Title:||Financial Controller (Projects)|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
This is a 12 month contract with an ideal start date of October. Given the size and track record of the business in the past, there is a high chance of longer term opportunities for the right individual.
You will be responsible for improving the operation and design of controls and to communicate and champion these across the business. You'll be expected use your initiative and skill to identify and improve new and existing processes, as well business partner across a variety of areas up to Director Level, to influence on best practice.
Experience and skill set required:
* Qualified with solid control experience within a large company environment
* Previous experience of managing a team is essential.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence in partnering with a diverse set of stakeholders, building relationships and shaping decision making through influence and diplomatic challenge
* Credible and affable character, with a positive and proactive approach to work and leadership
* Project Management experience highly desirable.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Financial Controller (Blue Chip) Immediate Start
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + £5k Car + Bonus
Head of Financial Control
Salary: £85000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits
Commercial Finance Director
City of London, London
Salary: £100000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus- 30%, Equity Options
Finance Manager, Internal Controls
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus- 20%