Financial Controller - Investments
|Job Title:||Financial Controller - Investments|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
£70,000 to £80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This is an exciting role for a Qualified Accountant (ACA) from a Top 20 firm with experience within Investments, M&A, Asset or Portfolio management. Working for this market leading international business with an impressive history of growth, innovation and International expansion you will be responsible for the Financial Control and Reporting across a portfolio of investments including a number of businesses in various stages of their investment life cycle. With exposure to the Global CFO and CEO this role has excellent visibility throughout the organisation and as such would be an excellent spring board for future career progression both within the UK and Internationally.
The role would suit an ACA from a respected firm who has worked within M&A, Advisory or Audit with exposure to clients with investment portfolios.
Working within the Investment division which specifically works with new ventures and investments key duties will include;
* Provide up to date reporting on portfolio of investments
* Responsible for a wide ranging portfolio of transactions, acting as the Relationship Manager for the respective clients and service providers.
* Working with service providers and clients to provide settlement solutions which vary from standard through to more complex cross border arrangements.
* Reviewing transaction documentation from a mechanical/practical (non-legal) perspective in conjunction with the in-house legal team, pre and post closing, incorporating restructures, waivers, notice & consents & early termination of deals.
* Oversight of processing and settlement of all transactions including Cash Payments, Investments and FX.
* Liaising with service providers, clients, counterparties and relevant internal departments to ensure transactions and queries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
* Creation and implementation of procedures for new transactions, set up processes and population of in house systems.
* Supporting Global Finance team members on an ongoing basis.
* Issuing regular reports to Managing Director Group CFO and CEO
Knowledge and Skills
* Qualified accountant or equivalent experience in relation to asset or portfolio management companies. Ideally manager level from a top 20 accounting firm.
* Technically strong experience of UK GAAP and IFRS
* Excellent process management skills
* Excellent communication and people management skills including establishing credibility and building effective internal and external working relationships
* Self motivated and driven individual
* Strong grasp of financial statements
* Knowledge of corporate finance instruments and valuation methodologies
* Excellent interpersonal skills - the ability to work with a wide range of people across functions and countries
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Car- £6k, Bonus-15%, Medical & Pension
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus-10%, Medical & Pension
Salary: £48000 - £52000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Investment Accountant - Hertfordshire
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Company Pension, Bonus