|Job Title:||Financial Controller,Hertford,Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Lamb|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
£60,000 - £65,000 + benefits
Our client, an ever expansive commercial organisation with their head office based in central Hertfordshire, is looking to acquire the capabilities of a highly versatile Financial Controller with a proven track record of running a complex finance function.
The role requires a highly motivated individual, capable of leading an experienced team of transnational staff as well as part and fully qualified professionals, working to extremely tight corporate deadlines.
Key areas will include:
- responsible for all operational concerns including training and development of team.
- budgeting, forecasting and planning.
- financial reporting to management team, Corporate head office and third parties.
- monthly rolling forecasts and cash flow projections.
- treasury management
- management of an internal debt management system.
- management of payroll function.
In addition to having proven experience in these areas, the successful candidate will be solution focused, a credible and competent communicator, and be able to establish and promote clear team objectives. Ideally they will be able to give examples of achievements made within their career to date.
On offer is the chance to make a real difference in a vibrant and passionate organisation that will provide regular challenges and opportunities for career growth.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available