Financial Controller - East London
|Job Title:||Financial Controller - East London|
|Location:||East London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dillon Bhikha|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
40,000 - 45,000
Vitae have partnered with an established organisation based in East London to recruit a Financial Controller, taking on key accounting and management practices. The Financial Controller will oversee Management Accounts, Statutory Accounts and the budgeting process in addition to managing and training the finance team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Making strategic recommendations to senior executives and acting upon them
- Overseeing the management accounts process
- Finalising the statutory accounts for all group companies
- Maintaining key relationships with external stakeholders
- Monthly reports detailing variances in budgets and trends and developing analysis if issues are present
- Working with the Director on ad-hoc projects
As this role will come with the responsibility of managing the finance team, the ability to communicate effectively is essential, especially when training more junior staff. Experienced knowledge of Sage as well as Excel is required.
Candidates must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified to knowledge base is established. Previous experience managing the aforementioned responsibilities is critical.
Overall this role offers candidates the autonomy to make their own impressions on an organisations finances and play a key role in the growth of the business as they take on a role as the first port of call in finance.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available