|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car plus Bonus plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum plus Car plus Bonus plus Benefits
Our client is a rapidly growing, highly performing and a leader in its chosen field, looking for an experienced Finance Controller to join their talented team.
You will oversee the Financial Accounting and Treasury functions of the business, ensuring strong balance sheet control and that financial control processes are adhered to across the business.
- Manage and develop the finance team
- Oversee the management and statutory accounts whilst maintain strong balance sheet and general ledger control
- Continuous improvement of internal processes to reduce errors and inconsistencies
- Challenge current ways of working to improve efficiency and drive improvements within the team
- Cash management, including the production of a rolling 12 month forecast on a monthly basis
- Oversee the efficient operation of the accounts payable and receivable functions
- Work in partnership with the Finance Director to manage the company's duties in relation to tax, pensions, banking and insurance
- Implement and oversee the ongoing accounting processes for new joint ventures and acquisitions
- Provide support for the Finance Director on a day to day basis on various ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with previous experience working as a Finance Controller or Finance Manager.
You will have excellent communication skills at all levels and be able to manage and motivate a growing finance team. You will have a detailed approach with attention to detail and an eye on quality of output. You will be able to challenge the status quo and always looking to improve processes where needed.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a thriving organisation that is known for retaining talent and providing paths for them to develop professionally in the long-term. On offer is an enjoyable and supportive place to work, with a healthy, transparent working culture.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available