|Job Title:||Financial Controller|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + Car, Benefits & Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
This is a fantastic role, with a great breadth of responsibility where you will be managing the day to day finance operations, but also provide the SLT with important analysis and MI to ensure the business meets expectations of the group. This year will be very much centred around laying the groundwork for upcoming strategy, specifically focused around increasing market share and achieving growth targets in 2022 and beyond.
Main duties include:
* Managing and developing a team of AP, Credit Control and General Ledger Clerks
* Responsibility for the day-to-day running and financial management of the business including oversight of general ledger postings and transactions.
* Producing best in class MI to the Senior Leadership Team to aid decision making and meet business targets (this could include project analysis, ROI)
* Liaising with the group and ensuring reporting deadlines are met
* Reviewing monthly VAT returns submitted to HMRC and managing any HMRC correspondence, for example, VAT return enquiries.
* Delivering annual integrated budgets and quarterly reforecasts
* Producing financial statement for the UK business
* Treasury management
* Partnering with the commercial teams
* Assessing and improving financial controls
* Review of monthly management accounts including detailed monthly P&L reviews and challenge of balance sheet reconciliations, leading to the identification of risks and opportunities.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with previous experience in a similar Manager/Controller role. You must be able to operate in an SME environment, rolling up your sleeves when necessary, but can also work with senior stakeholders on an international scale, with tight deadlines and high expectations regarding the quality of work produced by the team. You should have plenty of examples to date of process improvement and generally going above and beyond to add value in all your roles.
Candidates must demonstrate a positive and proactive approach to tasks, showing drive and a desire to provide the business with best-in-class analysis that will aid decision making and contribute to strategy. Communication is pivotal, so you must possess clear gravitas and credibility to partner at a senior level. Finally, you will have examples to date of leading and mentoring others, ensuring you always get the best out of your direct reports and encourage a supportive and productive culture within the team.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Operations Finance Manager
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Bens & Bonus
Assistant FP&A Manager
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car & 10% Bonus
Finance Business Partner
Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £65000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Bens