Financial Analyst - Property and Investments
|Job Title:||Financial Analyst - Property and Investments|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Duration:||6 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Initial 6 Month Contract
We are current recruiting for an exciting interim commercial financial analyst role based in Bedfordshire.
The role would suit someone with an interest in / or previous experience within property, investments, estate planning or business case appraisals.
The role will be key to major investment decision to ensure investment is strategically spent to achieve maximum returns across the estate.
Key responsibilities will include;
* Business partnering key senior stakeholders within the estate / property team to review numerous project appraisals.
* Identifying key sites for future capex using a range of metrics to maximise opportunity and minimise risk.
* Managing, monitoring and reviewing significant capex budget.
* Analysing current spend and updating forecasts to ensure performance is on track and within budget.
* Preparing Appraisal documents for review by investment committee to ensure spend is allocated according to agreed return on investment metrics and policies.
* Post investment appraisals and analysis.
* Attending property investment meetings, articulating proposed business cases, investment appraisals / scenario's and strategies.
* Producing key board reporting packs to ensure KPI's are monitored and key projects are managed throughout the investment cycle.
What we are looking for;
* Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA
* Previous experience within a commercial finance role ideally within a retail, property or investment environment.
* Excellent Excel and modelling skills
* A first class communicator with the ability to influence across functions and various levels.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus, Excellent Benefits
Salary: £40000 - £48000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus, Excellent Benefits
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus
Senior Finance Analyst
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, Excellent Benefits