Financial Analyst - Property and Investments
|Job Title:||Financial Analyst - Property and Investments|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Duration:||6 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Initial 6 Month Contract
We are current recruiting for an exciting interim commercial financial analyst role based in Bedfordshire.
The role would suit someone with an interest in / or previous experience within property, investments, estate planning or business case appraisals.
The role will be key to major investment decision to ensure investment is strategically spent to achieve maximum returns across the estate.
Key responsibilities will include;
* Business partnering key senior stakeholders within the estate / property team to review numerous project appraisals.
* Identifying key sites for future capex using a range of metrics to maximise opportunity and minimise risk.
* Managing, monitoring and reviewing significant capex budget.
* Analysing current spend and updating forecasts to ensure performance is on track and within budget.
* Preparing Appraisal documents for review by investment committee to ensure spend is allocated according to agreed return on investment metrics and policies.
* Post investment appraisals and analysis.
* Attending property investment meetings, articulating proposed business cases, investment appraisals / scenario's and strategies.
* Producing key board reporting packs to ensure KPI's are monitored and key projects are managed throughout the investment cycle.
What we are looking for;
* Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA
* Previous experience within a commercial finance role ideally within a retail, property or investment environment.
* Excellent Excel and modelling skills
* A first class communicator with the ability to influence across functions and various levels.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Financial Planning Analyst
Salary: £55000 - £57000 per annum + + 9% bonus + other benefits
Interim Financial Analyst
Salary: Up to £28 per hour + benefits
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Excellent Benefits
Salary: Up to £39000 per annum + + 7.5% bonus + study support
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits