Financial Analyst - Multi-National
|Job Title:||Financial Analyst - Multi-National|
|Salary:||£40000 - £46000 per annum + 20% Bonus + Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
£40,000 - £46,000 + 20% Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
Our client, a major multi-national market leading organisation that continues to establish itself as one of the most progressive and dynamic employers in the area, with a culture that breeds succession planning and can accelerate the careers of those who demonstrate clear ambition and drive, is looking for a top calibre Newly Qualified or Finalist CIMA, ACA or ACCA accountant.
You will be given the opportunity to partner with a range of functions and work closely with Senior Stakeholders to provide financial insight and support. It's a varied, challenging and business facing role, focusing on budgets, forecasts, variances and identifying key cost differences and drivers.
* Producing quality monthly reporting on variances; variance analysis to budget, forecast and prior year; identifying key cost differences and drivers to provide insight.
* Overall control and monitoring of the key processes, ensuring strong rigour of process and analytical review
* Manage the development and continual improvement of monthly reporting including the speed of reporting, the quality and content of reporting.
* Actively liaise with FP&A to identify issues and highlight risks/opportunities and assist with monthly forecasts and budget processes
* Strong business partnering with cross functional stakeholders, project teams, FP&A and IT, to ensure seamless communication and integrity of results and forecasts
The successful candidate will be CIMA, ACA or ACCA Qualified with a strong academic record to date. You must demonstrate a passion for business and be enthusiastic about the possibility of becoming part of a highly progressive, dynamic multi-national that continues to grow and evolve its infrastructure.
You must also be highly inquisitive and have an ability to challenge the status quo where appropriate; you will also have examples to date where you have been instrumental in improving existing processes and applied a positive and flexible approach to any task. Confident and credible personalities are a top requirement with this client, as you must capable of building stakeholders relationships quickly and communication with individuals at all levels.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a Newly Qualified or Final stages CIMA, ACA or ACCA to not only make their mark in a highly commercial / visible role, but also join a business that consistently proves it status as a top employer with a culture and environment that never fails to disappoint.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Graduate Financial Analyst
Salary: £22000 - £24000 per annum + Full Study Support + Bonus
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Study Support
Salary: £40000 - £48000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus, Excellent Benefits
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits