|Job Title:||Financial Analyst|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
£55,000 - £65,000
* Are you seeking a forward looking role mixing Business Partnering, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and Reporting within a truly dynamic, exciting and cutting edge Listed Plc business?
* Would you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are given early responsibility to help shape significant operational and strategic business decisions?
* If this sounds like you then please read on.
The Role in detail
* Business partnering key senior (non-finance) functional leaders.
* Ownership of the end to end accounting, control and forecasting including budgeting for various key functions. Providing accurate month end accounting of actuals.
* Providing timely financial information and insightful analysis to drive commercially informed decision making.
* Identifying cost saving opportunities and providing challenge to cost centre owners where appropriate.
* Accurately forecasting future performance including monthly and annual profit forecasting and planning.
* Reporting on variances between actuals and forecasts highlighting key areas which require further deep dive analysis and investigation. Highlighting risks and opportunities.
* Attending operational meetings as the key Finance Business Partner to support the detailed understanding of variances to budget, providing analysis & insight / recommending remedial actions where required.
* Project accounting including, business case analysis and cost programme initiatives.
* Supporting the delivery of cost initiatives providing analysis and challenging spend where appropriate.
* Preparation of periodic budget and forecasts and driving continuous improvements in the forecasting process.
Key Skills required
* Qualified ACA (ICAEW), ACCA or CIMA
* Strong academic background to degree level
* Applicants looking for their move first from accountancy practice will be considered
* Excellent analytical skills including sound Excel spreadsheet proficiency
* Strong commercial acumen with a genuine interest in business operations
* The ability to work in a large, complex and fast-paced dynamic environment
* Strong stakeholder management with the ability to business partner across varying functions and levels
* Self-starter who takes the initiative and drives initiatives
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available