|Job Title:||Financial Analyst|
|Salary:||£28000 - £35000 per annum + Study Support + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
£28,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Full Study Support
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate or Part Qualified with 18 Months plus practical accounting experience to join this well known market leading company that offers excellent career opportunities and an exciting and dynamic working environment. Working within the Financial Planning & Analysis team, you will report directly to the FP&A Commercial Finance Manager who will be assigned as your mentor to support your career aspiration, studies (CIMA or ACCA) and training programmes.
- Providing Financial Analysis packs for Senior Management including month-end results.
- Creating performance tables to compare the financial performance of different divisions.
- Acting as Finance Business partner to operational functions to drive sales / profit growth and provide insight and analytical support to aid strategic and tactical decision making.
- Attending operational meetings on a monthly basis to present and review performance.
- Carrying out investment appraisals on new initiatives to assess financial impacts and highlight risks and opportunities.
- Extensive project work including pricing projects, margin enhancement projects, new product development analysis and investment modelling.
- Taking responsibility for compiling key financial KPI data which is reviewed by the board of directors.
What we are looking for;
- Strong academic background with good A-Level results and a 2.1 degree or above (ideally accounting related)
- At least 18 months practical accounting experience with an accounting / analytical role
- Sounds Excel skills including Pivots and Look-ups as a minimum
- Studying towards CIMA or ACCA
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Graduate Financial Analyst
Salary: £22000 - £24000 per annum + Full Study Support + Bonus
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Study Support
Salary: £40000 - £48000 per annum + Study Support, Bonus, Excellent Benefits
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits