Financial Accountant (Newly Qualified ACA)
|Job Title:||Financial Accountant (Newly Qualified ACA)|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
The role will be responsible for day to day financial and statutory requirements, in this fast-paced and challenging environment. It's perfect for an inquisitive and ambitious professional, looking to develop their skills in this highly sought after industry.
Main duties include:
* Full balance sheet reconciliations for multiple companies on a monthly basis
* Update and review each monthly consolidated trial balance
* Provide lead schedules and analysis of the year-end audit process, working closely with the Finance Manager to ensure accurate and timely reporting
* Review Debtor and Creditor analysis and mapping
* Provide an inter-company matrix for review
* Aged debtor and creditor analysis
* Supervise the cash reconciliations process
* Participate in the internal audit programme, visiting and scoring sites
* Make statutory submissions
* Prepare statutory accounts
* Deliver ad-hoc projects as requested by Senior Team
The successful candidate will be ACA qualified from a top 20 practice, with an impressive academic record. You must have experience of complex consolidation and be comfortable working to strict deadlines. Your Excel skills must be of a high standard and you will be capable of picking up new systems quickly.
From an interpersonal perspective, you must be confident and credible, able to communicate clearly and concisely and build sustainable professional relationships with a range of stakeholders, both internal and external. You will consider yourself to be bright, focused and commercially astute, with the ability to grasp the challenges and quirks of the industry, in order to minimise any risk and ensure the integrity of all financial information processed.
This is a highly exciting opportunity for a 'best in class' ACA Qualified Accountant to join a fantastic brand and play an integral role in guaranteeing the success of future expansion and growth. The successful individual will gain valuable knowledge of the industry and the chance for professional development in this transparent and supportive working environment.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
Financial Reporting Accountant
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Bens
Newly Qualified ACA
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Salary: £200 - £300 per day