|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £54000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
£45,000 - £54,000 (Depending on Experience) + Bonus + Benefits
Due to continued growth and internal promotion, my client a highly successful, innovative and growing business currently has an exciting opportunity for a recently qualified Financial Accountant.
The role will look after a small team and therefore would be an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make a move into management or a role with a broader remit than they currently have. The business has excellent career development potential and as such we are very much looking for someone who is seeking an upward projectile within a fast paced environment. We will consider those seeking a move outside of accountancy practice or those already working within commerce and seeking a step up.
* Divisional responsibility for the integrity of financial reporting.
* Full responsibility for driving improvements in processes and reporting whilst checking all the appropriate checks are balances are in place to ensure confidence in the numbers.
* Business Partner key members within the operations team to ensure results are accurate, insightful, clearly presented.
* With extensive liaison across the business this role will require a confident, outgoing and motivated individual who can build relationships with key stakeholders and implement change.
* Act as Business Partner for all things Balance Sheet related.
* Divisional lead for Year end and Audit Requirements.
* Ensure accurate and timely reporting of numbers and accounting processes.
* Completing the VAT return and co-ordination of Balance Sheet reviews
* Responsibility for the integrity of the Weekly Cash flow
* Play a key role in a number of key projects around the automation and development of processes, controls and reconciliations.
* Take responsibility for a small team including one-to-one personal development reviews
* Lead and inspire your team on a day to day basis providing support, guidance and training as required.
What we are looking for
* Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
* Previous financial accounting experience either from a medium / large business or accountancy practice
* Strong Excel skills
* A sound academic and professional track record
* A driven individual looking to progress within a dynamic and fast paced environment
* Ability to build strong relationships and drive change
This role has come about due to internal promotion and it is expected that this role will lead to future progression within the business, which has a first class track record of retaining, developing and providing exciting career opportunities for talented and motivated individuals.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available