Finance Reporting Manager
|Job Title:||Finance Reporting Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
£50,000- £60,000 per annum plus Excellent Benefits and Bonus
Our client is a fast-paced and dynamic organisation with reputation for providing truly innovative products and successfully evolving the business along with market trend, looking to source a talented and ambitious Financial Reporting Manager.
- Consolidate management accounts for revenue and cost
- Produce monthly performance reports for the Board
- Run tight month, quarter and year end reporting cycles ensuring all deliverable are met across multiple Operation company ledgers
- Deliver monthly and quarterly updates on financial performance to stakeholders
- Provide monthly variance analysis with appropriate commentary
- Continuous improvement of business processes
- Provide monthly financial analysis to Head of Reporting and FP&A Manager
- Ad hoc project as required
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA Qualified with a strong academic record. You will have a strong accounting background, including reporting, consolidation and financial analysis. You must be flexible, organised and able to meet strict deadlines. You will have excellent attention to detail, first class communication skills and the ability to work closely with Senior Management.
This role will offer the chance to work in an organisation with a transparent working culture that provides employees with complete autonomy and the genuinely exciting opportunity to develop professionally in the long-term.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration