Finance Programme Manager (IFRS 16)
|Job Title:||Finance Programme Manager (IFRS 16)|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£500 - £600 per day|
|REF:||NH 453536 EF_1551199082|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
£500- £600p/day, 12 months
Our client, a highly regarded blue-chip with a fantastic reputation for quality and customer loyalty, is looking to add the expertise of a Finance Programme Manager on an interim basis.
The key role of the Programme Manager will be to oversee the successful implementation of IRFS 16 to ensure regulatory and legislative compliance by the effective date.
The role requires effective co-ordination of the programme's projects and managements of their inter-dependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising. It will involve the implementation and integration of new operational and accounting software across the entire business including updated business processes and controls to ensure business as usual going forward.
The Programme Manager will be managing a number of work streams and will provide regular updates to the Steering Committee, the board and the audit committee and other key stakeholders. The role is crucial for creating and maintaining focus, enthusiasm and momentum and ensuring delivery by the transition date.
Key experience needed as per the below:-
* Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
* Expert knowledge of relevant project management methodologies, development lifecycles etc.
* Expert knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and governing large programmes that comprise multiple projects simultaneously, including risk management
* Expert knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
* Strong presentation and report writing skills
* Ability to present large amounts of data in user-friendly formats
* Good knowledge of resource tools and techniques
* Good knowledge of data structures, flows and modelling
* Good knowledge of IRFS 16
* Good knowledge of tendering, product selection and assessment
* Ability to problem solve and pre-empt problems
* Ability to work in a "matrix" environment where results may need to be achieved through influence as well as direct control
* Experience in implementation of finance and software projects
This is a key role in the business and one that will offer the right candidate a rewarding contract with variety and the freedom to operate. The wider finance & IT team is full of talented professionals and will offer great support.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
North London, London
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits (30% bonus)
Cheshunt, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, E. of England, England
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
South West London, London
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus plus Excellent benefits
International Finance Transformation Manager
Salary: £80000 - £85000 per annum + + bonus + car + benefits