|Job Title:||Finance Officer|
|Salary:||£21000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus|
|Duration:||18 Months FTC|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
£21,000 - £25,000 per annum plus Bonus
Our client, a highly impressive entity going through a fantastic period of growth is currently looking to source an experienced and dedicated Finance Officer to join their dynamic team. This is initially an 18 Months Fixed Term Contract with a lot of potential for the role to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Match purchase orders and process queries in a professional and timely manner
- Purchase ledger maintenance including debit balances, allocations and write offs
- Respond to and follow up queries from suppliers in a professional and timely manner
- Processing of Credit Card monthly
- Processing of Employee Expenses on a weekly basis including making payments
- KPI reporting
- Maintenance of vendor database and Purchase Ledger Instructions Manual
The successful individual will have experience doing a similar role and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally. You must have strong communication skills both written and verbal.
Our client will provide a structured and supportive working environment and a culture that is known to foster a great mix of social and professional interaction.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Immediately available Finance Officer
Salary: £22000 - £27000 per annum
City of London, London
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
North West England, England
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
North London, London
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum