Finance Manager (Restaurants)
|Job Title:||Finance Manager (Restaurants)|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
It is looking for a like-minded, passionate and professional individual to help facilitate further expansion; working closely with the Managing Director to ensure processes and controls are in place and finance infrastructure can support higher volumes and demands.
Main duties include:
* Producing full management accounts with details variance analysis
* Accurate maintenance of the records, with all balances reconciled
* Producing reports for Senior Management and Board
* Assisting external accountants with year-end and liaising with auditors
* Budgeting and forecasts
* Working capital management
* Liaising with Payroll Bureau
* Business Partnering with Restaurant Managers, ensuring free-flow of information and figures are reported in line with deadlines
The successful candidates will ideally be Qualified, with strong accounting experience up to trial balance. Restaurant/Hospitality experience is essential. Your Excel skills will be of a high standard, including pivots and Vlookups.
Due to the nature of the role being highly cross-functional and dealing with Senior Stakeholders, you must be very confident in your ability to communicate and present information concisely and effectively. You must also demonstrate a natural charisma and enthusiasm for business, applying a positive and proactive approach to any task.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a self-motivated Finance Manager to join an organisation known for recognising and rewarding those who consistently look to add value and work as strong team players. On offer is a fun, innovative and friendly working environment, where full autonomy is given to those with ideas and the initiative to act on them.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available