Finance Manager (Property)
|Job Title:||Finance Manager (Property)|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Medical & Pension|
|REF:||NH 2884 ER_1532105387|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
£60- £65kpa plus benefits including a Bonus, Medical & Pension
This is a challenging role in a fast-paced environment undergoing rapid change, the candidate must be able to manage teams effectively, develop potential within the teams, and ensure team outputs are delivered to deadlines and to the quality expected.
The client in question have recently re-structured and won numerous tenders which have resulted in the growth of the business, thus creating this vacancy. This role will allow the chosen candidate to show some real creative flair as the plan is to build the business to over double in the next 3-5 years.
Key Duties Inc:-
- With the aid of the team, ensure all accounts & budgets are fully prepared and delivered on time.
- Maintain accurate and timely tracking of accounts and budget status.
- Business partner the property team and build strong relationships.
- Drive the business development including bid support and new development mobilisation.
- Embed improved processes as developed by the wider Accounting team & Business Improvement Projects.
This role would suit a candidate that can draw on their strong team management skills as well as excellent commercial skills. The ability to build excellent relationships is key and will be a natural business partner. Due to the continued growth of the business the future prospects are excellent.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum
North West London, London
Salary: £36000 - £55000 per annum
Senior Finance Manager
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum
Commercial Finance Manager
City of London, London
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Medical, Pension