Finance Manager- Procurement
|Job Title:||Finance Manager- Procurement|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Car- £5k, 10% Bonus, Medical, Pension|
|REF:||NH 29054 RF_1531322160|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
£60- £65kpa Plus Benefits Inc Car- £5k, Bonus- 10%, Medical & Pension
Our client, who are one of the leading brands in Europe, who are going through a period of exciting growth are looking to bring on board the capability of a talented and highly driven Procurement Finance Manager, on an initial contract basis of 6 months. Future opportunities are available for those that show drive, determination and ultimately achieve results.
Key Duties Inc:-
- Procurement Financial Strategy development
- Manage the transition of reporting to align with the new group's strategy
- Finance decision support on all key Procurement initiatives
- Commodities Hedging & Foreign Exchange management including currency requirements
- Performance Management through period reporting, analysis and communication
- Lead period end close process including flash reporting
- Production of periodic results and Quarterly forecast pack
- Performance Forecasting through Quarterly updates, periodic forecast and Opportunities & Risks processes
- Lead and Develop Short Term forecasting process
- Budget setting including Investment, Cost saving targets & spend
- Manage the standard setting process for Budget and alignment with Supply chain and commercial business units
On offer, aside from the impressive financial package, is the chance to join an iconic brand, where you can have an immediate impact on the business. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and ideally worked within the procurement function. Knowledge of Hedging is highly desirable and advanced Excel capabilities (Inc Modelling) are a must.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available