Finance Manager - Part-Time
|Job Title:||Finance Manager - Part-Time|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
£35,000 - £45,000 (Full time equivalent)
Start date: ASAP.
We have a fantastic flexible part-time opportunity for an experienced Accountant to manage the day to day finances of this small dynamic and exciting start-up business based in Harpenden.
We are ideally looking for someone with a recognised accounting qualification (AAT, ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with probably around 5 years + experience working within a small to medium sized organisation (SME). It could also be that you have worked in Audit or an Accounting Practice dealing with SME businesses, therefore you have had exposure to both transactional finance (i.e. AP, AR, VAT, Payroll, accruals, balance sheet recs etc…) in addition to management accounting / reporting. It would be beneficial if you have had exposure to SME accounting packages such as Xero, Sage Line 50 or QuickBooks.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
● To be the first point of contact for staff on finance matters.
● Maintaining the relationship with the external service provider to ensure smooth processing of financial data.
● Support the implementation of new finance systems to optimise usage.
● Month end reconciliations including banking and month end close - ensuring a swift month end process.
● Preparation of monthly management accounts.
● Assist in the establishment of and maintain a project costing system ensuring all invoicing/purchasing and time sheets are accurately recorded to projects and financial information analysed.
● Management of the purchase invoice schedule and payment runs.
● Preparation of 3rd party billing and credit management.
● Responding to ad hoc financial requests and analysis of expenditures as required.
● Assisting in drafting financial policies and procedures and supporting managers in working to procedures.
Hours and days can be flexed to suit within reason. Please apply immediately for further details.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
North London, London
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Group Finance Manager
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus- 20%
Commercial Finance Manager
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits- Car- £6kpa, Bonus, Medical