Finance Manager (ACA)
|Job Title:||Finance Manager (ACA)|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits Inc- Bonus, Medical, Pension|
|REF:||NH 855566 RU_1535732530|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
£45,000- £50,000, Benefits include Bonus, Medical & Pension
Our Client, an extremely fast paced, growing brand in the scientific industry, has an outstanding opportunity for a commercially focused Finance Manager to join the business.
The purpose of this position is to provide support, challenge and value add to the wider business in order to achieve commercial goals and drive performance through enhanced decision making. This is a new role in the business and is an excellent opportunity to shape, build and mould the future of the finance department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the budgeting/ re-forecasting process to ensure alignment.
- Oversee the reporting process against those planned by project and provide necessary data to enable savings to be challenged.
- Develop forecast savings plans for the business and ensure alignment with relevant stakeholders.
- Agree baseline positions and savings rules for all new projects.
- Plan, co-ordinate and own the budget process.
- Ad-hoc analysis and financial models for new strategic initiatives.
- Lead the annual audit and ensure strong financial controls.
The successful candidate will be of graduate calibre with strong academics. You will be ACA qualified with a flair the scientific industry, the client are growing at an exciting rate and this role with offer excellent future opportunities.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available