|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Start Date:||Next 2 weeks|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
£50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Initially a 12 month Fixed Term Contract to Permanent
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join this market leading, people centric and rapidly growing business as Senior Management Accountant overseeing a team of 5.
Key responsibility will include the efficient and accurate preparation and presentation of Financial Reporting in the form of the Profit & Loss and Balance Sheets. The Management Accounts team prepare and analyses the financial information at P&L level to assist the wider organisation make well-informed decisions on the current and future profitability and growth of the company.
* Month End duties including:
- Prepare accrual/prepayments by nominal
- Review all P&L lines including first flash reporting
- Produce a full and accurate set of P&L's
* Balance Sheet recs - complete recs including all payroll reconciliations on a monthly basis.
* Contributing towards the overheads budget process as well as assisting the FP&A team during budgeting by providing information/costs when requested and provide insight and reasoning for proposed budget/forecast.
* Manage the day to day performance, motivation and output of the team - to include annual appraisals, regular 1:1's and team meetings.
* Assist with Finance training course/materials and ensure all members of the team are able to deliver to a high standard.
* Delivering presentations on P&L's and dealing with queries from operations.
* Key Finance support for staff cost / payroll Including dealing with both HR and Payroll to ensure P&L reporting is accurate whilst dealing with confidential information.
* Additional project as and when required including assisting with the integration of acquisitions, new system upgrades etc.
Although the role will initially be a 12 month contract, due to the success and growth of the business it is envisaged that there will be plenty of permanent opportunities.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Interim Finance Manager
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £30000 - £70000 per annum + bonuses + benefits
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Contract Revenue Recognition Order Management Coordinator
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Group Accountant - Cashflow Reporting
Salary: £35000 - £47000 per annum