|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Our NHS client are looking to employ a band 7 Finance Manager on a permanent basis after an internal promotion. The organisation is looking to grow a finance team, that has increasing responsibility, with an excellent culture of progression. To be suitable for this role you must be comfortable managing a team of two management accounts as well as having good NHS experience.
* Responsible for co-ordinating and producing monthly & yearly management accounts.
* Maintain accurate budget reconciliations, and reconciliations of expenditure against plan, updated monthly.
* Responsible for the line management of two management accountants including appraisal and performance review.
* Contribute to the business planning and budget setting process, and to provide the on-going and regular financial monitoring information
* CIPFA/ACA/ACCA or CIMA Qualified/PQ.
* Experience within an NHS environment.
* Management Accounts Experience.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone to make the step up to a Finance Manager position. The team has an excellent culture of internal promotions, meaning this could be the springboard for your continued career within this sector.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Finance Manager (French Speaking)
City of London, London
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Group Finance Manager
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus + benefits