|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Harrow / North West London
Rapidly growing business approaching £200M annual turnover is seeking an experienced and qualified Finance Manager to develop the management accounting and reporting team of this exciting entrepreneurial business. The business has undergone impressive growth over the past 2 years and has ambitious plans to double in size over the next 3 years.
This role will report into the Head of Finance and oversee a growing team of 5 staff.
We are seeking a Qualified Accountant with a strong management accounting background, who has already mentored, developed and lead a small team.
Key responsibilities will include;
* Management Accounting - The provision of timely and accurate monthly management accounts
* Analysis and Commentary - The provision of supporting analysis, KPI dashboards and commentary to help drive decision making.
* Business Partnering - developing strong relationships with key internal stakeholders, attending key operational meetings as finance business partner.
* Cost Analysis - The management of key cost lines including variance analysis.
* Accuracy and Integrity - Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of financial reporting including the recognition of revenue and capturing / allocation of costs.
* Balance Sheet - responsible for periodic reviews of balance sheet integrity including all reconciliations.
* Auditors / Year End - Act as one of the key contacts supporting the external auditors at year end.
* Project Work / Transformation - taking a key role in a number of company wide finance projects including process improvements, compliance, automation and implementation.
* Leadership - responsible for the co-ordination, development, performance management and appraisals for a team of 5.
Requirements / Experience
* Qualified - CIMA,ACCA or ACA
* Extensive management accounting experience
* Previous team management experience
* Excellent business partnering skills
* Forward looking / continuous improvement mentality
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration