|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Our client, a growing but small company based in Harrow, are looking for a new Finance Manager. The company has an inclusive culture and are extremely tight knit, so is perfect for someone wanting the more small scale environment in an institution. To fill the role you must be a qualified accountant or qualified by experience and be an expert in management accounts. The ideal candidate will combine this with previous experience in a multi-site environment, for example construction.
* Preparation of monthly management accounts including full balance sheet reconciliation (inter-company and bank)
* Key support to directors in business partnering operations teams to enable full understanding of financial performance and working together to drive improved results
* Preparation of detailed contract level budget information to ensure full control of performance
* Compliance with Financial Policy and procedure and establishment of additional policy and procedure as required
* Understanding of the latest JCT contracts, including advising on new financial strategies in response.
* Control and management of all financial systems / applications and processes including identifying and delivering process improvements and efficiencies
* Assistance in due diligence projects (including modelling etc.) and integration following any acquisition
* Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or QBE).
* Experience of financial monitoring of a service based business within the construction work-space (Electronic Security, Electrical, Plumbing, AV, Data).
* Experience of reading legal contractor based contracts.
To fill this role you must be proactive, as you will work as the sole accountant with a transactional team; additionally you must ideally be a qualified accountant with plenty of multi-site experience (preferably in the construction sector).
This is an excellent chance to move into a role where you have a large responsibility, as part of a small but growing team. In this small business you will have a genuine impact and there will be true variety in your work.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Finance Manager (Interim)
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £300 - £350 per day
Finance Manager (Property)
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Medical & Pension
Salary: £24000 - £26000 per annum