|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Our client, one of the largest not for profit trusts in the UK are looking to employ a Finance Manager. The role will work in conjunction with the Senior Finance Manager with three directs reports (Three management accountants), and therefore good team management skills are a considerable bonus. With the rust spanning a considerable area of London, and having a large Finance team, this could be the perfect move to develop your career in the public sector.
* To provide effective budgetary control to the Trust by producing regular, meaningful and accurate income and expenditure information to budget holders.
* Formulation of business cases bringing together budgetary plans as well as assessments of risk ratings.
* To analyse costs and make recommendations to develop cost improvement plans.
* Ensure their team of Management Accountants delivers month end financial information.
* Assist and work closely with Directorates and the Head of Financial Management and Planning to produce forecasts of expenditure and devolved income.
* To analyse and report significant budgetary variances to the Head of Financial Management and Planning and the Deputy Director of Finance.
To fill this role you must be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA), ideally with previous experience in a trust environment. You r communication skills must be demonstrable as a key component of this role is communication of facts to senior members of the trust.
If successful this could be the perfect career move, into a large trust, with clear career progression being one of the main pulling points.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available