|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits (30% bonus)|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
A growing global retail company, which has expanded throughout the UK, is looking for an ambitious fully qualified individual with finance managerial experience. A sound professional knowledge is essential together with clear lateral thought and enthusiasm. The suitable applicant will thrive on challenge and work effectively alongside the senior management team.
The candidate that takes on this role will have the following responsibilities:
* Co-ordinating the annual budget, working with the finance team to ensure deadlines are met.
* Produce forecast packs based on profit and loss reports.
* Supporting the Financial Controller with budget presentations.
* Assessment and implementation of improved analytical methods to be used by the finance team.
* Co-ordinate with business partners to proactively manage spending and improve efficiencies.
A successful candidate will have the following:
* Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
* Two years post qualified experience (preferably in retail).
* Advanced Excel skills.
* Communication skills and the ability to motivate.
Prospective employees will work in a growing company with strong key values. The working environment within the company is friendly and relaxed, so is perfect for someone who likes a hands on role. The person who is successful will enjoy a series of new experiences working amongst a passionate team of employees.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
North London, London
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Group Finance Manager
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus- 20%
Commercial Finance Manager
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits- Car- £6kpa, Bonus, Medical