|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits+car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Claire Thomas|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
Are you seeking a challenging commercial role where you can demonstrate both your strategic and technical acumen? Our client, a well-renowned and highly dynamic business, is seeking an impressive and driven ACA qualified accountant to join their robust finance function.
This role is broad and diverse, ensuring you gain excellent exposure to business partnering and reporting. Playing a pivotal role within this commercial finance team, you will be involved in high profile projects which make a real impact across the business.
- Managing the year-end audit packs and acting as liaison for the business with the auditors
- Producing monthly forecasts and analysis, including monthly cashflow reporting
- Working closely with the Commercial Director on month-end reporting
- Forming and maintaining excellent relationships with commercial managers on various projects
- Working with group finance teams to ensure timely and accurate information is shared
- Reviewing and reporting upon monthly overheads
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ideally ACA) who has excellent attention to detail and an ability to thrive under pressure. You will possess a proven commercial acumen, and be keen to take on a broad and diverse role.
With excellent interpersonal skills you will be confident liaising across all levels of a business and able to challenge where necessary. Intermediate Excel skills are essential, with experience on Oracle Cloud being advantageous.
The post offers both excellent progression prospects and an abundance of development opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly trained and strategic accountant to join an innovative and growing global entity.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration