|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus Bonus plus Benefits
Our client, a fast-paced and dynamic organisation, is looking for a talented and ambitious Finance Manager to join their team.
This is a role suited to individuals who have a broad analysis experience and the ability to provide commentary and explanation behind the numbers and analysis that is produced.
- Ensuring the accurate reporting and reconciliation of all aspects of sales, costs of sales and margins
- Direct contact for the Merchandising team
- Support the Merchandising teams with implementing and streamlining processes to accurately report information in a consistent manner
- Provide commercial challenge and insight to sales, stock, intake, price&margin management, from a finance perspective
- KPI reporting, design and implement dashboards to report on performance and highlight risks and opportunities
- Monitor and report on trade providing insight into business over/under performance
- Work with Merchandising teams to produce robust budgets, forecasts and long terms plans around stock to meet sales and margin targets
- Ensuring the department build up links in to financial budgets and forecasts
- Produce key brand schedules and analysis for weekly/monthly reporting
- Any other ad hoc work required by the finance team or merchandising team
- Work closely with other analysts to ensure key responsibilities are covered by all
The successful candidate will be an ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified Accountant with previous experience ideally working for a Global organisation. You will have extensive experience of planning and forecasting and the ability to liaise with finance and non-finance personnel on a daily basis.
You will have strong ability to influence and challenge the commercial team across the business and be able to work in a results driven culture with big focus on execution. This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a truly innovative business that continues to exceed expectations and dominate its niche market.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Finance Project Manager
Salary: £450 - £500 per day
Project Finance Manager
Salary: £400 - £425 per day
Senior Finance Business Partner
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + Bens
Senior Finance Analyst (FTSE 250)
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Bens
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, + Bonus