|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Location:||Potters Bar, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum plus Bonus plus Benefits
Our client is a rapidly growing, highly performing and a leader in its chosen field, looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their talented team.
You will oversee the Financial Accounting and Treasury functions of the business, ensuring strong balance sheet control and that financial control processes are adhered to across the business.
This role does require working in their Wimbledon offices for c. 3months.
- Review and implement new centralised accounting system to ensure that the business is effectively managed in conjunction with the MD and Financial Controller
- Implement robust weekly reporting of margins
- Prepare the management and statutory accounts whilst maintaining strong balance sheet and general ledger control
- Manage the company's duties in relation to tax, payroll, pensions, banking and insurance
- Review and challenge current ways of working and implement new process where required to ensure appropriate financial controls are in place within the business
- Act as the main point of contact for the Financial Director and Financial Controller with regard to external auditors and provide all required information
- Develop team understanding and knowledge
- Assist with the integration of the finance function into their offices
- Ad hoc projects as required
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with previous experience doing a similar role.
You will have excellent communication skills at all levels and be able to manage and motivate a growing finance team. You will have a detailed approach with attention to detail and an eye on quality of output. You will be able to challenge the status quo and always looking to improve processes where required.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a thriving organisation that is known for retaining talent and providing paths for them to develop professionally in the long-term. On offer is an enjoyable and supportive place to work, with a healthy, transparent working culture.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits Inc- Bonus, Medical, Pension
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus+benefits
Finance Manager - Construction
West London, London
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Commercial Finance Manager
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Assistant Finance Manager (Treasury)
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + 10% Bonus + Excellent Bens