|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus Excellent Benefits
Our client, a highly impressive and well regarded organisation with an innovative approach to business that has helped them to retain market leading status in a highly competitive industry, is looking to source a talented and immediately available Finance Manager to join its fast growing team. This is an initial contract role with great potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing month end close, ensuring all general ledger activities including fixed assets, accruals, prepayments and inter-company processes are timely and accurately performed
- Preparing monthly reporting packs with analysis and commentary under UK GAAP
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing the preparation of the statutory accounts
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of VAT, local sales tax returns and statistical reporting
- Preparing information packs for the external audit and managing the audit process
- Supervising accounting assistant in the team
The successful candidate will be immediately available, ACA/ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified/Qualified or QBE. You will have experience doing a similar role and excellent communication skills at all levels. You must have the ability to prioritise and deliver to tight deadlines. The role will at times be pressurised and the candidate must be able to work under tight restraints and deadlines, without sacrificing any accuracy or detail.
This is a role which will have genuine scope to impact the business and support growth, giving you exposure to the workings of a successful organisation where the progression opportunities are endless as well as professional and personal development.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits Inc- Bonus, Medical, Pension
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus+benefits
Finance Manager - Construction
West London, London
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Commercial Finance Manager
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Assistant Finance Manager (Treasury)
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + 10% Bonus + Excellent Bens