|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits plus Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus Bonus plus Excellent Benefits
Our client is a market leading and undeniably dynamic organisation going through a period of sustained growth and looking for a talented, committed and experienced Finance Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for oversight of the day-to-day operations of the cash and bank account function within a fast-paced environment. You will oversee and maintain cash accounts, bank reconciliation as well as system implementations and integration.
- Manage, supervise and train team members
- Manage the cash and banking function within the business including overseeing and maintaining the cash accounts, bank reconciliations, and other cash related accounting activities
- Cash flow reporting and ensure revenue is controlled and received in line with cash flow forecast
- Monitor forecast cash balances
- Prepare and manage the daily and monthly cash forecast, analyse, understand and improve variances
- Develop, implement and maintain policies
- Support banking relationships and global banking structure
- Any other adhoc projects as needed
The successful candidate will have previous experience doing a similar role and experience implementing new systems and processes within a well-established business. You will have deep understanding of operations and robust internal control environment. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to thrive in a pressured and targeted driven environment.
On offer is the chance to propel your career within a business that has not only gained market dominance, but continues to show impressive growth and future strategy.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available