Finance Director (Public Sector)
|Job Title:||Finance Director (Public Sector)|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits|
|REF:||TS 578857 TB_1558714724|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
North London - £70- £80k + Benefits
Our client, a medium sized public sector housing organisation, are recruiting for a new Finance Director role. To fill this role it is imperative you have considerable experience within the public sector industry. This role works with the executive team to implement the strategy and ultimately be responsible for the business planning and forecasting.
* To ensure that accurate, timely and relevant financial information is provided to the Board, Senior Directors Team and budget managers.
* To ensure that the CFO and Deputy CFO are kept appraised of the key drivers of the financial position, areas for concern as well as risks and opportunities.
* To be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of an effective financial performance framework, ensuring a balance of focus across budgetary variances, the underlying position, trend analysis and forecasts.
* To ensure systems are in place to monitor and report activity and income to the best possible standard following the introduction of a new electronic record system.
* Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
* Considerable experience in a public sector business and operating at the Director level.
* Financial Management Experience.
Based in the North of London this role provides an ideal location as well as a challenging but rewarding role. Not only will a successful applicants work closely alongside board members, they will take a proactive role in facilitating considerable structural changes within the institution.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available