Finance Director - Charity
|Job Title:||Finance Director - Charity|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Guy Barwell|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
£60,000 - £70,000
30 days holiday + Bank Holidays
We are currently recruiting a Finance Director to lead this amazing charity through its next stage of exciting expansion and development.
The role will take full responsibility for all statutory financial requirements, but also develop into leading on other operational areas of strategic development.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who has the vision, innovation and passion to shape the development of a growing charity and ensure that they are ready for the next stage in our journey.
You will have experience in financial accounting and strategic planning. You will be an excellent leader and manager and will be able to develop your team to reflect the growth of the charity. You will be working with a very dynamic Senior Management Team and set of Trustees who are passionate about the charity's growth and future. You will enjoy the challenge that this role will bring but also the reward of being able to shape the future ways of working of a rapidly growing local charity.
Ensure the Charity remains in compliance with all statutory financial requirements.
Provide timely and accurate financial information to the Chief Exec, the Senior Management Team and the Trustees.
Contribute to the day to day management and direction of the Charity as a core member of the Senior Management Team.
1. Complete all external reporting requirements, including the Annual Report and Accounts of the charity and any other regulatory returns required.
2. Develop the overall financial control framework for the charity, to include procedures undertaken outside of Finance.
3. Liaison with auditors at year-end.
4. Compliance with all tax related matters including VAT and Gift Aid recoveries.
5. Ensure compliance with Charity Commission statutory financial requirements.
6. Provide timely and accurate financial information to the CE, the SMT and the Trustees to support ongoing planning and financial strategy, including:
* Cash flow and income & expenditure forecasting;
* Annual budgeting;
* Capital Expenditure analysis and tracking
* Tracking and control of restricted funds
7. An active role in driving cost efficiency - providing expenditure reporting and also identifying and pursuing cost saving initiatives.
8. Promote a culture of continuous improvement across both finance processes and the wider charity. Support the CE through the development of broader operational metrics.
9. Manage the small finance team of 3.
Future Role Expansion
10. The successful candidate will be expected to extend their remit over time to cover the following additional areas:
* Manage and develop the outsourced IT systems.
* Management and oversight of Facilities Management.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Salary: £22000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits+car allowance
City of London, London
Salary: £45000 - £48000 per annum
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum