|Job Title:||Finance Controller|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + 8k Car + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
£60,000 - £70,000 per annum plus £8k Car plus Excellent Benefits
Our client is a rapidly growing business looking for a Talented Qualified Accountant to join their expanding team.
This is a vital role working closely with Senior Management and you will be responsible for all financial aspects of the business and able to take a wider oversight role within the business.
- Accountable for the financial management and financial operations of the business
- Responsible for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities including the development of longer term financial planning
- Direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning and deal analysis
- As a key member of the leadership team, the Financial Controller will report to the company's Senior Managers and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor, evaluate and report on business performance compered to plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Oversee all transactions and processing systems
- Implement operational best practices to ensure the business remains streamlined
- Provide strategic recommendations to enhance financial performance and deliver new business opportunities
- Ensure effective internal controls are in place and compliance with GAAP and applicable regulatory legislation for financial and tax reporting
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with previous experience doing a similar role. You will have excellent technical and interpersonal skills and the ability to manage a well established team.
You will be a professional, resourceful and self sufficient individual with a keen eye to detail, an ability to research, analyse and implement new ideas.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join an organisation whose name has become synonymous quality and innovation.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Bonus and Benefits
Senior FP&A Manager
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Bens