Finance Business Partner, Reading, Berkshire
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner, Reading, Berkshire|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client is a pioneering, dynamic and rapidly growing Business within the IT industry. The company has a global reach and is looking to source a part or newly qualified accountant to join the company as Finance Business Partner.
Our client is looking for a candidate that can immediately add value through strong analysis, creativity and exceptional work ethic. The role requires plenty of customer interaction, so the candidate must be personable and possess excellent communication skills.
- Prepare annual budgets and regular forecasts in conjunction with numerous departments across the organisation
- Calculating monthly team commissions and suggest modifications to scheme when appropriate
- Produce ah hoc analysis, reporting and presentations
- Provide commercial support to sales team including analysis of pricing proposals and commercial or legal negotiation with customers and prospects
- Act as a Finance Business Partner to sales/marketing, leading them from a finance point of view
- Provide robust commercial challenges so that revenue weakness and cost overruns are properly investigated and understood
- Produce board packs and detailed commentary on performance, analysis on revenue and profit trends
- Develop financial models and corresponding business case proposals
The ideal candidate will have previous experience doing a similar role with strong communication and analytical skills. You will be self-motivated and have previous experience working in a fast-paced environment.
You will be a part or fully qualified accountant with strong interpersonal skills. You will be a hands-on, self-starter able to act on own initiative with energy and resolve. You will be willing to learn while also challenging the status-quo.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation whose name has become synonymous with quality and innovation.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Finance Business Partner
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
West London, London
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits include Car-£5k, Bonus- 10%
Senior Finance Manager
City of London, London
Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits- Inc Bonus, Medical & Pension
Head of Finance
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £85000 - £90000 per annum + plus car and attractive bonus
Senior Commercial Finance Manager
West London, London
Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + Blue Chip Benefits