Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£65000 - £72000 per annum + Car + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
£65,000 - £72,000 per annum plus Car plus Bonus plus Benefits
Our client, a market leading organisation and a true global force in the area, is seeking to add the capabilities of a commercially driven Finance Business Partner to their ranks.
The overall purpose of this position is to influence and support the business in driving maximum value creation via provision of insightful and actionable financial analysis for all significant marketing investment decisions.
- Work with the Marketing Controller to ensure that business performance is clear and the drivers of performance are understood
- Support development of standard decision support tools that facilitate consistent, insightful evaluation and actionable analysis
- Develop financial analysis that challenges and evaluates all marketing investment decisions
- Contribute to brand strategy development including price/promotional strategies
- Support Brand teams through all planning processes including forecast, budgets and strategic planning
- Maintain and develop effective relationships with the Marketing Controller and other teams within the business
- Proactively challenge the status quo to improve how things work
- Coach of business partners in financial understanding and use of standard finance tools
The successful candidate will be ACA/CIMA Qualified with previous experience doing a similar role within a well established organisation. You will have strong financial analysis and modelling skills including investment appraisal techniques. You will also have a proven track record of delivering robust and insightful financial analysis. It would be desirable for the successful candidate to have experience of working with Marketing, Sales or Supply Chain Business Partners. You will be an exceptional communicator with effective influencing skills and the ability to challenge and show initiative.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and talented commercially driven accountant to join a fantastic organisation that can provide a transparent and supportive professional working environment.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available