Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Continued expansion within our clients company has led to the development of an exciting new role that would be perfect for a high calibre /ambitious individual. Excellent communication and analytical skills are crucial to this role, as well as experience with dealing with a large customer base. This is ideal for someone with strong explanation skills who will enjoy making a noticeable difference to the company's performance.
The candidate that takes on this role will have the following responsibilities:
* Interpret and explain financial performance within the business.
* Formatting the financial data so that it can be analysed.
* Supporting and influencing key operation and strategic decisions.
* Advising key business decisions and potential opportunities.
* Providing analysis on specific issues when relevant.
* Communicating effectively with internal customers, so they can understand why and how the steps you are taking will help the business financially.
* Take part in an annual customer survey, using the information for continuous professional development.
A successful candidate will have the following:
* Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
* Experience with financial modelling and statistical modelling software.
* Good presentation skills, including the ability to present data concisely.
* Good leadership ability with an emphasis on building relationships.
* Be able to resolve conflicts and facilitate discussion.
This role is a prominent one within the company. The successful candidate will have key responsibilities, which will have a direct bearing on the financial gains of the company. The opportunity will allow the candidate to work alongside employees outside finance, to broaden their understanding of the company, as well as working in a continuously changing environment.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
City of London, London
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
North West England, England
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
North London, London
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum
Salary: £22000 - £27000 per annum