Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Claire Thomas|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
£50,000-£55,000 + benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join this incredibly innovative and dynamic business as a key member of their finance function. Reporting directly into the Head of Group Reporting, you will be heavily involved in the budgeting process.
Seeking a bright and motivated individual, you will be keen to join a fast-paced and energetic team. Offering a generous package, and sociable working environment, this is an excellent opportunity for a confident qualified accountant.
- Working with both FP&A team and wider business to analyse variances and the drivers of these
- Engaging with Head of Department on both performance and the budgeting process
- Preparing and reviewing the budget for relevant departments and updating forecasts where necessary
- Producing analysis and reports when required by Stakeholders
- Suggesting process alterations which may improve efficiency around month-end
- Reviewing accounting for stock and evaluate risk
- Assisting in the completion of statutory accounts
The successful candidate will be a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant, with both a proven commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills. You will be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment and keen to take on new challenges to make an impact in a business.
Advanced Excel skills are essential, confident in producing accurate and insightful analysis to tight deadlines. This is truly excellent opportunity for an ambitious qualified accountant, with proven interpersonal and relationship building skills to join an impressive and growing organisation.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Salary: £22000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits+car allowance
City of London, London
Salary: £45000 - £48000 per annum