Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Veiga|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
£65,000 - £75,000 per annum plus Excellent Benefits
Our client, a highly impressive and well regarded organisation with an innovative approach to business that has helped them to retain market leading status in a highly competitive industry, is looking to source an immediately available Finance Business Partner to join its fast growing team on an initial 12 Months Fixed Term Contract.
This is a rare opportunity, due to impressive staff retention and talent planning, for a driven and ambitious individual to add significant value from day one.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide full Business Partnering to the Head of Strategy and Transformation
- Work closely alongside other departments to deliver robust financial reporting to the Executive team
- Support business cases which facilitate key investment decisions and robust tracking to ensure project control and delivery
- Own the financial forecasts and performance across the different divisions
- Identify and recommend opportunities for cost reduction and/or revenue improvement in a fast moving commercial environment
- Prepare and track business plans, financial plans including budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Directly manage one finance analyst as well as working closely with the broader finance and business insights teams
- Identify opportunities for process improvements via automation and standardisation and support or manage the implementation of any changes
The successful candidate will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant with previous experience doing a similar role. You will be available on short notice or immediately available.
You will have the ability to present information to the Board Members and Senior Stakeholders as well as good interpersonal and relationship-building skills. In addition you will have a confident approach and always be looking to increase profitability at any given opportunity. The role will at times be pressurised and the candidate must be able to work under tight restraints and deadlines, without sacrificing any accuracy or detail.
This is a role which will have genuine scope to impact the business and support growth, giving you exposure to the workings of a successful organisation where the progression opportunities are endless as well as professional and personal development.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Car- £6k, Bonus-15%, Medical & Pension
Head of Finance (Insurance)
Salary: £90000 - £100000 per annum + Benefits Inc- Car & Bonus
Finance Manager (Manufacturing)
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus-10%, Medical & Pension
Senior Finance Analyst (FTSE 250)
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Bens
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car plus 15% Bonus plus Benefits