Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits Inc- £5k Car, 13% Bonus|
|REF:||NH 7966 FH_1594397027|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
£60- £65kpa plus benefits including £5k car allowance and a 13% bonus
Our client, one of the leading consumer good brands throughout the globe are looking to expand their impressive finance team by adding the qualities of a talented and highly drive Finance Business Partner to the ranks. The key purpose of this role is to provide proactive forward looking strategic and operational insights to drive improved decision making and deliver business results. The successful candidate will provide guidance, support and mentoring to the Supply Chain function by constructively challenging to test decisions and gain an intimate knowledge of the business.
Key Duties Include: -
* Providing commentary and insight into business performance to drive understanding of month end results.
* Facilitating business ownership of the financial result and enables them to understand the actions they need to take to drive improved business performance.
* Business Planning including, managing the budgeting and forecasting process with the business.
* Reviewing, challenging and finalising factory, freight and distribution plans, budgets and forecasts, ensuring they are accurate, realistic and bought into.
* Providing input into strategic planning process ensuring the commercial strategies are clearly understood and the operations resource plan is aligned to deliver the overall business objectives.
* Planning, identifying, gathering and organising data to create forward looking insights for business.
* Partnering with the Plant Director to identify cost and network optimisation opportunities and validate the impact of such opportunities to ensure cost savings are achievable.
* Managing the budgeting, forecasting and month closing process for the UK Distribution accounts.
* Review business cases for new investments where required.
One offer is the chance not join a market leading brand but also a best in class finance function. The business has seen considerable growth over the last two years and this role will have a broad and interesting remit, with future growth opportunities available to all that succeed within their current roles.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Interim Commercial Finance Business Partner
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £250 - £325 per day
North London, London
Salary: £30000 - £32000 per annum
Senior Finance Manager
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + Car- £6k, Bonus, Medical & Pension
Interim Finance Manager (NHS)
Waltham Forest, London
Salary: Up to £250 per day
Deputy Finance Manager
North London, London
Salary: £19.00 - £19.50 per hour