Finance Assistant - Accounts Payable
|Job Title:||Finance Assistant - Accounts Payable|
|Salary:||£26000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
£26,000 - £28,000
Vitae is currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Assistant with a strong Accounts Payable background to join a global entity based in the Hertford area, that is experiencing continued growth during this difficult period. The successful candidate MUST have a minimum of 3 years experience in an accounts role and will be assisting the Finance team in the accurate and timely processing of invoices, credit notes and staff expenses - meeting all deadlines.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Processing and analysing invoices.
* Providing information, resolving internal and external queries.
* Month-end purchase ledger procedures, reconciliations and analysis
* Produce supplier payment runs
* Manage internal and external purchase ledger queries
* Manage staff expense expense claims
* Bank reconciliations
* 3 years experience in an Accounts Payable capacity.
* A sound understanding of accounting practices.
* Familiar and comfortable working with ERP systems.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
* Must be numerical and comfortable handling data.
* Able to work well within a team.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will be a personable individual, capable of working within a small but busy team and, again, MUST have a minimum of 3 years experience in an Accounts Payable role. They will have shown longevity in service in previous positions and will have ideally worked within a medium to large size company, processing large quantities of invoices.
This really is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting company that is demonstrating consistent growth globally. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the role, please do apply.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Assistant Finance Manager - Immediate Start
Salary: £32000 - £36000 per annum + plus benefits package
Finance Operations Manager
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Senior Finance Manager
Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum + Car- £6k, Bonus, Medical & Pension
Interim Finance Manager (NHS)
Waltham Forest, London
Salary: Up to £250 per day
Deputy Finance Manager
North London, London
Salary: £19.00 - £19.50 per hour