|Job Title:||Finance Assistant|
|Location:||St. Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum|
|REF:||SM 081119 FINA_1573234480|
|Contact Name:||Stephen McCarthy|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Sales & Purchase Ledger maintenance of the UK accounts in GBP and EUR. This includes:
- Invoice authorisation processes
- Accurate coding and supplier statement reconciliation.
- Bank reconciliations
- Petty cash monitoring
- Preparing major client billing schedules for client approval.
- Preparing payment runs for management sign off and upload to the bank.
- Various nominal ledger reconciliations including bank accounts.
- Liaising with Management Accounts and the external team to ensure outstanding billing is kept to a minimum.
- Liaising with contractors and clients for timesheet approval and invoicing
The ideal candidate will have at least one years' experience in a similar role and have had exposure to working in a high volume, fast-paced working environment. This would be a great opportunity for a graduate looking to start their finance career, and full-training will be provided. There is a strong chance that this role will be made permanent for the successful candidate.
Only candidates who are available on short notice should apply.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Interim Finance Manager
Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Salary: £30000 - £70000 per annum + bonuses + benefits
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Contract Revenue Recognition Order Management Coordinator
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum